- Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
- SQ PrintBar Enterprise will not provide colour proofing or proofreading services. However, we do provide Digital Proofing which is an optional service.
- All quotations, indication of quantities and materials given or made by SQ PrintBar Enterprise are based on the assumption of the validity of the information provided being fully accurate and correct in all circumstances. SQ PrintBar Enterprise maintains the right to re-quote any quantities, materials or any information provided by Client fail to be fully valid accurate and correct.
- Quotations provided by SQ PrintBar Enterprise will only remain valid for the period of time as indicated in the quotation after which SQ PrintBar Enterprise reserves the rights to re-quote if requested by Client to proceed further.
- We want to help you get the best results for your print job. You are required upload file format as AI / PDF / CDR.
- Ordering cut-off time Monday – Friday 3.00 PM.
- Orders which are submitted after the cut-off time, Saturday, Sunday and public holiday will be counted as the following working day’s order.
- Process day excludes day of order and day of goods received.
- Payment has to be made before Friday, 3:00 PM. For bank transfer payment, transfer slip has to be sent. Late payment could lead to a delay in delivery times.
- Please bear in mine that colors / photos of products might be slighty different from actual item or color proofing
- * All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- If you wish to cancel your order, just send us an email notification of your cancellation.
- Once an order is in the process stage (i.e, “Processing”, “Processed” or “Shipped” status indicated in the Order page) it cannot be cancelled or changed.
- The balance in your Account will be refunded within 10 working days (50% of account balance will be deduct for service charge. Refund amounting RM50.00 or less will not be made).
- We will transfer the amount into your bank account. Therefore, please email us your bank details to expedite the transaction.
- This amount will be maintained as a credit towards future products and services and will be reflected on your next invoice.
- The date of delivery specified by SQ PrintBar Enterprise is an estimate only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and while every reasonable effort will be made to comply with such dates compliance is not guaranteed and the Client shall have no right to damages or to cancel the order for failure for any cause to meet any delivery date stated.
- For bulk orders products may take an additional 1-2 days for delivery.
SQ PrintBar Enterprise makes every effort to ensure that information on our product and services provided is correct. However, not all errors may not be corrected in time, and SQ PrintBar Enterprise will not be responsible errors, omissions or mistatements or misrepresentations whether express or implied.
SQ PrintBar Enterprise is not responsible for any accident error omissions, negligence, interruption, errors in transmission or reception, computer virus infection, defamation, contract damage, copyright or intellectual property rights infringement and any loss caused. Which direct or indirect cause by our website information, our services and product.
Note: Terms and conditions can be changed without prior notice.